This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Windows XP Shutdown Problem

4 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi Marty I'm very sorry, but your Blackberry problem I can't help with. I simply lack the knowledge on the hows and why's when it comes to mobil-phones / Smart-phones etc. I still use a mobile phone most would find to be a old thing nowadays, (Sony Ericsson K608i :blush: ) and the PC-suite that comes with it, is about all the knowledge I have on that. But I am sure there are others who knows (we can hope)… Regards Abydos
Hi Tallin, :)

Thanks for you help.
I downloaded and ran the USBDeview.

This is what it found on the BB.
BlackBerry BlackBerry Unknown No No No No 9A02CA60F54A5325A404F00BEF294AB60D3112D4 12/27/2008 9:30:28 AM N/A 0fca 8004 00 00 00

But when you plug the BB in it shows up as disconnected,

Thanks again for your help.

Marty :(
Hi Marty,

You may need to go to the route of your problem here. Often the software's/application own forum will produce instant results as others have no doubt had the same or similar problems.

Good luck, and do keep us posted on your progress.

Have you checked the USB cable? often they are faulty. Did DriverMax show any abnormalities?

kind regards,

Edit, to add these links for your information. Here and here is the information within the posts of the added edit link.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI