This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

"Time" missing from Date & Time column in Event Viewer

5 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hmmm, I note the date format for all my 3 machines are M/d/yyyy. I see when I change my date/time settings to English UK from English US, my date format changes to yours, but I still see times. I might suggest you click reset on your clock settings in case something changed there.
:woot: I'm not sure this "emoticon" can do justice to the pain that has been lifted from my brow. I first of all changed the Date/Time setting to US.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, then, went back into Event Viewer and……….. low & behold, the Time was where it should be, next to the Date. BUT ———— I then changed it back to UK, back into Event Viewer……………….and………………….. it worked! :weee: Bill, what ever your getting paid it ain't anywhere near enough. Many, many thanks for staying with me on this one. This site was the only one on the whole net to respond any provide a solution. (not even Microsoft's own tech's could come up with an answer) I will keep my promise and post these results on the other sites in case there are some other poor soles out there suffering the same agonies. Still wish I knew why though, although, fingers crossed, apart from the continuing "Not Responding" saga everything else seems to be behaving. All the very best - pdoth

Bill, what ever your getting paid it ain't anywhere near enough.

I keep telling the boss that but he has selective hearing. ;)

Many, many thanks for staying with me on this one. This site was the only one on the whole net to respond any provide a solution. (not even Microsoft's own tech's could come up with an answer)

Actually since we are all volunteers, we get paid (and our warm fuzzies) with comments like that. So thanks - I am glad we got it sorted out.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI