This morning I glanced at my watch to check the time. I noticed that it was only 1/3rd as many minutes until noon as it was since 9:00 am 24 minutes ago.
What time did I glance at my watch?
don't know if this is as simple as i think, but there's 180 minutes between 9 and 12 so divide that by 4 and you have 45 which is exactly 1/3 of 135 minutes.
so you looked at your watch at 11.15, which was 24 minutes ago. and the time now is 11.39am.
if it's only 9.24 now then the 9am mentioned must of been the day before so that makes it, you looked at your watch 6hrs and 45minutes before 12.
so 5.15 am that morning is the time you looked at your watch.
i think..
or is it you looked at your watch at 9.24 like ortisx said and that's how you know 9am was 24 minutes ago and the rest is a trick and immaterial?
i'm confused..
.
How about 9:21 Am
Ok I am done guessing.
Ill try again to solve this one later . Cant let it go till monday.
Where is Elizabeth Claire when we need her? Oldman? Come on terry1966 mabe we need to collaborate and get this thing solved.
been away for a while, i think the answer is 180-24/4=39 (must admit tho that my first answer made more logical sense to me than this one from my understanding of the question and the way it was worded)
so you looked at your watch at 11.21am