This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Lost Calendar Events On Most Recent Pc/palm Sync

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

If you can help, I'd appreciate it. I recently took my Treo 600 to the Sprint store for repair. I erased all the data from the device before turning it in. Got the Treo back, went home, and sync'd (as I've done so many times before). Usually everything gets restored back to my Treo and no worries. This time, it restored everything except for my calendar events (birthdays, appointments, anniversaries, etc.). My ToDo, Memo, and Contacts were restored but not the calendar events. When I go into Outlook 2002, my calendar events are also now missing. Some days have a small box where the original calendar description was displayed, but the field box is empty. Other days where I know there should be an event, don't have the field box at all. My last successful sync was 3 sync's ago. Anyone know how to bring it back? I was gonna try System Restore, but figured I'd ask first. thanks _________________________ Outlook 2002 (10.2627.2625) HotSync Manager 4.1.0 Chapura PocketMirror 2001 (settings are set to Outlook Calendar synchronize) WinXP Pro sp2 p4 3ghz HT, 2gb ram
Solution: Found all lost calendar entries in "Deleted Items" folder (no idea why hotsync put them there). Restored them. Created an archive. content, once again.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI