This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hey all! I came across your site while searching for forums that actually gave me information to help me with my computer problems. So here I am!!! I was drawn here due to trouble resulting from a click-happy teenage step-daughter and an all too busy husband :pullhair: So far I am learning quite a bit about subjects even though they are not directly related to my troubles. Thank so much. I'll be here quite a bit, I can see it now!! :notworthy: -fieldshoot-
Hi :wavey: And :welcome: Hope you find your solution, or you could make a new post in the appropriate sub-forum for your kind of problem, and someone with the knowledge on your problem might stop by and present a solution. Enjoy! Regards Abydos