This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

New user

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi all, My name is Milena, I'm a mechanical engineer from Brazil, and I've been trying to solve some of my computer problems by myself for a few days. Since I've found a lot of helpful information on this site, I decided to subscribe to the forum! Have a nice day!
:wavey: Milena and welcome to WTT. You made a good choice and am sure you will find the help you need here. Have a good look around - apart from getting help with computer problems, there is also a lot to read and learn. Enjoy Satchfan

Have a good look around - apart from getting help with computer problems, there is also a lot to read and learn.


Yes, Satchfan, I've been reading some of the articles and I found a lot of interesting information (not related to my problems, but really interesting!).

Thanks!