This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hi all!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi! I'm new. I'm so glad to find this forum, because I've been having computer problems for a while now and it's nice to see a forum devoted to helping that.
Hi cornucopia, Welcome to the WTT forums. I see you have an HJT log open in the malware removal forum. The experts there can sometimes be snowed under with folks wanting their logs analysed and detailed advice and instructions on how to clean their machines. So if you can, try to be patient, although I know it can be tough. In the meantime feel free to take a look around the other forums, there's a lot to see… Ask when you need, post where you can. Just a tip…but the experts at the malware forums look for topics where there are no replies…resist, if you can, the temptation to "reply" to your own post! Regards paws