Hi! I just found this site by chance (More by the grace of God). Wanted to thank the techs that work so hard at helping all of us work out the problems with our computers. For someone like me this realy helps out alot. I will refer my friends to this site so that they can get the help that they need.
Thanks again Ken545 for the help.
Your Friend
Karin
Hi Karin,
Welcome to you.
There's plenty to see and learn, here on WTT so take a good look around!
It was great to hear that Ken has been such a big help to you. We are all very fortunate that folks like Ken give their expert help so freely.
Regards
paws
Welcome to WTT Forums, WildHorse,
Yes, Ken is pretty wonderful.
I'm glad you got your primary concerns attended to and hope you will consider browsing around to learn even more as you are able.
Best Regards,
Doug