This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

New Here!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello all! I was recommended here by a couple of friends in order to find some tips about solving a problem with one of my computers. The forum looks very impressive, in both layout and knowledgeable people! :notworthy: AntZ
:wavey: Hi AntZ Glad your friends directed you here and once you check the whole forum out I think you'll find you've come to the right place. In order to make a comparison I would say you've been around forums before, so you're right in your observation that this forum is very professional and has some of the best experts around. Good luck with your computer problems but I'm sure the malware experts here will sort them out. Kind regards Satchfan