This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Solved Sub-Forum

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Instead of having to edit every topic's name to begin with "[RESOLVED]", why not have a Sub-Forum for Solved Malware Issues. This would also help the Malware Team uncover all those topics that get burried under the solved ones, well there probably aren't many. Really it'd be nice to have a Solved sub-forum for every board that involves asking questions, but I'm guessing that would be to much to ask so I think that at least one should go to the people who need it the most in the Malware Boards. WTT has attempted some organization in having the "Old Archives" Sub-Forum, that's the same principal as a "Solved" Sub-Forum. I'm pretty sure it would help, but for now it's just my idea.
Sounds like a preety decent idea. I dont know the details of how the site is run but it sure would help clear up the malware forum.
Adding Resolved to a HJT log is a moderated reply and takes 1 click. We use to have a sub-forum for solved HJT topics that required moving. Also after so many days they were purged. Leaving them in the HJT forum I don't beleive that happens. Also as a Malware fighter when you do a Google search for a key word, if you see a Resolved topic, that's the one to research first.