Hey all, I made my way to your forums as i will be applying to your malware fighting school soon. I want to make my way around the forums and get to know others first. I come from a large gaming clan where i am one of the Senior Admins there handling alot of the server configs as well as new mods. Most of my computer experience is self taught by poking around the registry and trial an error. I am 47 and live on the pc. And have a wife who lets me play, So i look forward to the time i spend here and to meet others who want to fight the malware.
Hi Greywolf12, and welcome to the WTT forums.
Congratulations on being accepted into training for malware removal as a member of The Classroom . I wish you much success with your studies.
Regards
paws
Edited by paws:
Hi Greywolf12 and welcome to the forum.
Sounds like you'll be a great addition with your gaming knowledge, (mine is postage stamp sized)..
Our experts here are very well-respected amongst forums so you have made a great decision joining WTT.
Good luck with your application
Satchfan
Thanks for the welcome. I will try and add to the games forum with the latest new games and try and help there when i can. And i do know about not helping out in the Virus Spyware and Malware forums. I look forward to learning more as the days go by.