Hello all- I hope somebody here can help me.
I bought a Samsung S3 mp3 player for my son for Christmas. It worked fine yesterday- songs were added no problem.
So then my son deleted all the songs and wanted to add more. Now here is the issues. While attempting to add the songs Media Player is saying the songs will not fit?? I don't get it. there is nothing on the mp3 player now, but it just wont work. I have tried this on 2 different computers. Nothing.
I even searched google to see if anybody else was having this issue- I couldnt find anything.
Sorry your son is having an issue with his new MP3 player. I am giving you this link from this forum to research as there have been many members having problems with the same player and there is a fix at the very end, but maybe not to cover your problem.
If you cannot get it going, don't forget you have the warranty to execute.
Please post back if you have more questions or need other help.
Sorry your son is having an issue with his new MP3 player. I am giving you this link from this forum to research as there have been many members having problems with the same player and there is a fix at the very end, but maybe not to cover your problem.
If you cannot get it going, don't forget you have the warranty to execute.
Please post back if you have more questions or need other help.
kind regards,
Thanks for replying. I did read that thread before hand hoping something would help. Although there is helpful info on that page, nothing could assist me with my issue.
I am just going to return it.
I feel the best practise in your case, just too may issues with the same player to retain the product. I hope you find what you are looking for.
Best regards,
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI