This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

just to introduce myself

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi all, I'm Adrian from the Netherlands. I've just found you searching for some advice concerning the driver for my Samsung S3 mp3 player. And I have really found good tips here :) My best news for today is the results for my first assignment in my first course in my first level (I study Computing) :))) I got 93/100 and I am really happy. And now I can even upload again music on my mp3 player! All the best, Adrian
[external image: Posted Image] adrians,

Any person is welcome here as a member, but a special welcome to you as you are Dutch. We Have Andre Rieu here at the moment wowing all the Australians. He truly is a phenomenon, last night he gave his first concert not to far from me in Brisbane Queensland. It poured with rain, but still the 25000 folk stayed to hear him. I have seen his concert from Maastricht which was just wonderful.

We have several Dutch Malware fighters here on WTT, and of course other Dutch volunteers helping where they can.

Congratulations on your exam results, well done.

Enjoy the forum, there is so much to read and learn here.

kind regards,