Can someone please help me. My partner gave me a samsung 4gb s3 for my birthday and since then have only used 1 gb. This is not due to not having enough music to transfer to my s3 but because 75% of the time when I transfer a song to my s3 it comes up "duplicate song" and deletes another song even though the 2 songs are completly different in name style etc. The only thing I see that could be a problem which I still don't know how to fix, is that all the tracks on the media studio (5) start at track 111111111 then 222222222 and so on, as well as the track names are always wrong, I try to change them but nothing seems to work. Can someone please help…. I just want more music without deleting whats already on there.
Cheers Kymiko
I am sorry your post has not been replied to as yet. I have posted your thread in a private forum so the Tech Team can see it has been missed. Then whoever has the correct reply to assist you will reply quickly, hopefully.
I don't have one of these units, so I can't test it out for you.
However, it appears that you can use MS Media Player to drag and drop playlists
or you can use the Emodio built in system to add tunes and play lists.
Which are you using?
If we know which one, we can try to investigate and problem-solve.
Best Regards
Thanks for your reply Doug. I was using the media studio software that came with the unit with obiviously frustrating results . However I did try adding music with MS Media player and YEAH! sweet success! I now have a full MP3 player and couldn't be happier .
Thanks heaps Doug, your tops
Kymiko.
You did the hard work and heavy lifting, kymiko
Good for you!
It is quite possible that others from our many readers and guests, will learn from your experience.
Best Regards
Doug
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI