This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Could Not copy data into MP3 player

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I think my MP3 player is infested with virus. I cannot copy data or delete data when I connect it to my PC. In fact the drive looks blank. But the properties display the used memory correctly. Please help me with this.
:welcome: 5star,

We hope you enjoy the help offered here.

Please follow this link to prepare your system for posting a HJT log to the correct forum.

After posting, if you have not had a reply in five days, please post a gentle reminder here

kind regards,

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI