Edited by Grampy Pete, 17 December 2008 - 02:39 PM.
Posted 17 December 2008 - 01:34 PM
Register to Remove
Posted 17 December 2008 - 06:29 PM
Posted 17 December 2008 - 09:25 PM
What shows in Device Manager under Network Adapter (enter devmgmt.msc in Start / Run to see)? Any yellow marks?
If not, post the results of ipconfig /all here:
- Click on Start then Run
- Type cmd and press Enter or click OK
- Type ipconfig /all and press Enter
- Right click on the command prompt window title bar, select Edit then Mark
- Use the mouse to select all the output from the ipconfig command, them click the right mouse button. This will copy the data to the clipboard.
- Start a new post here and paste the data you copied into it.
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
Posted 18 December 2008 - 10:13 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users