This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Unable to watch Flash Videos.

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hmmm, that appears to be a swf file, so Flash Player should handle it. I use SeaMonkey and have Shockwave Flash 9.0 r1 and it plays okay.
Plays fine for me, and I do have

Adobe Flash Player 10.0.12.36
Java Version 6 Update 10

installed, + Adobe Shockware Player 11
Install Shockwave and try to play it again I suggest.

kind regards,
What about with IE, does it work there? If so, you can try creating a new profile in Firefox and see what happens. Perhaps something in your current profile is corrupted.
Ah, it seems to work in IE, however, it does not in Firefox. You may be right, something is not working…

How did I create a new profile in Firefox? Thanks Ztruker. :wavey:

Edit: Sigh. Always the obvious for me ^_^.

AdBlockPlus. : /

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI