This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

YOUTUBE VIDEO NOT PLAYING

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I've already asked help from this forum and the last time I was assisted by Mr. Jon Tom. I was advised to update my JAVA but before I was able to do that I had the older versions previously installed in my PC removed as instructed. I think it was JAVA 6 and JAVA 20 update or something. I'm just wondering if this could be the problem with regards to the videos in youtube are not playing. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI