This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Videos

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Ok, I cannot view videos on Youtube, it says:

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Get the latest flash player.

I have the latest flashplayer.
Any help?
Hello,

Flash can be a pain to upgrade since it leaves the old files behind. I suggest you uninstall flash using Adobe's uninstaller. The Adobe Flash uninstaller can be found here. Run this uninstaller and then restart your computer. Go back to Adobe's website and reinstall Flash.

Hope this helps,

Ax

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI