This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Why Do My Posts Have A "warn"

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Just wondering why all my post have a 'warn' a symbol and some squares. Have not seen this anywhere else?????? Is there something wrong in my setup?? Would really appreciate an clarification of this, as I'm starting to think there is something wrong with my posts, and I really like this forum, and the help I've been getting here is fantastic. :blink:
the admin will answer your question as soon as he has a minute only the admins and you can see it if warn is set at zero nothing to worry about
Thanks LittleRed. In that case I have nothing to worry about. Look forward to hearing from the admin person exactly what it signifies. Is there somewhere in the faq's where this is explained??
Hi andromeda I have answered this question so many times you would not believe it. Everyone has a warn, if it is at zero then you have not been warned. This is a control function that is built into the software so that moderators can fix troubles and watch people that have done wrong and is not a concern for you at this time. Everyone has one but you can only see yours, and only moderators, Classroom Teachers and admins can see everyone elses. Hope this explains it well enough for you. Tom Coyote Wilson