Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Warn (0%)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 blender

blender

Authentic Member

• Malware Expert
  • 211 posts
  • MVP

Posted 14 January 2004 - 08:18 PM

Hi Sorry if I'm in the wrong spot....but I do have a question...If I am in wrong spot...can someone link me to where I ask questions please? (I do kinda feel like a stupidhead) :scratch: I joined class yesterday and when I posted some links (in 2nd post before invited to class) I noticed under my name .. warn (0%) five pink boxes here What is that? I see it in none of the others...Did I do something wrong already? Havn't posted anything in class yet...reading, more reading, log studing, etc. Can I email someone to ask what I need...I dont want to on open forum... If i'm wrong...then please delete this post and email me...Thanks!

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Budfred

Budfred

Malware hound

• Visiting Fellow
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts
  • Interests:++

Posted 14 January 2004 - 10:07 PM

We all have those in the box for our names, but regular users cannot see them.... As long as it says 0% you are fine.... Hopefully if it says anything else you will know it because of the warning that is given to you. It apparently is a way to let members know when they are violating forum policy and as they acquire more warnings, they risk being banned.... There was another explanation of it in another thread, so if you want the official version, do a search for it in the forums....

#3 blender

blender

Authentic Member

• Malware Expert
  • 211 posts
  • MVP

Posted 14 January 2004 - 11:30 PM

Thanks Budfred! I kind of thought the 0% was a good thing...just making sure...I havn't been here long enough to go wacky yet...lol. Have a good night/day! (night for me now)