This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Warn (0%)

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi Sorry if I'm in the wrong spot….but I do have a question…If I am in wrong spot…can someone link me to where I ask questions please? (I do kinda feel like a stupidhead) :scratch: I joined class yesterday and when I posted some links (in 2nd post before invited to class) I noticed under my name .. warn (0%) five pink boxes here What is that? I see it in none of the others…Did I do something wrong already? Havn't posted anything in class yet…reading, more reading, log studing, etc. Can I email someone to ask what I need…I dont want to on open forum… If i'm wrong…then please delete this post and email me…Thanks!
We all have those in the box for our names, but regular users cannot see them…. As long as it says 0% you are fine…. Hopefully if it says anything else you will know it because of the warning that is given to you. It apparently is a way to let members know when they are violating forum policy and as they acquire more warnings, they risk being banned…. There was another explanation of it in another thread, so if you want the official version, do a search for it in the forums….
Thanks Budfred! I kind of thought the 0% was a good thing…just making sure…I havn't been here long enough to go wacky yet…lol. Have a good night/day! (night for me now)