This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

i need a specific uninstall file

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have Windows Vsita Home Basic. I installed SimCity 3000 Unlimited on it. The program ran fine. I saved cities I created to the game and later decided to delete them to gain back some memory space. I was unable to do this so I contacted simcity.com tech support to help me. They did respond and they told me what todo to get the saved cities off. I was told to place files in my recycle bin and then to empty the bin. I did. I now have SimCity 3000 Unlimited on my computer, am unable to save cities to the game or to a different location, and I am unable to uninstall it. When I try to from the disk I get "C:\WINDOWS\Start Menu\Programs\Maxis\SimCity 3000 Unlimited\Uninstall SimCity 3000 Unlimited.lnk not found" The disk doesn't give me the option to install the software. If I go to Control Panel\ Programs\Programs and Features and use Uninstall the uninstall shield program does begin and then "C:\Program Files\Maxis\SimCity 3000 Unlimited\DeIsL1.isu not found" pops up and uninstall won't continue. I have contacted SimCity again with the problem and this time the reply totally missed the boat. I replyed back to them today that I want those two files if they can give them to me. If not do they know where I can get them.? I ask the same thing of you. Can you either: 1. Give me the files to download, 2. tell me where I can get the files to download, or 3. Tell me how to uninstall this game? Is asking for the files asking for illegal or copywrited files? If it is I wasn't awrae of it. I just want the game off my computer. Any help will be deeply appreciated. I have an HP Computer with an Intel ® Celeron ® CPU 420@1.60 GHz 1.0 GB RAM NVIDIA GeForce 7500 LE Thank you, herosn3 :pullhair: I am writing to say that Electronics Arts responded to the last request of mine and they didn't give me the folders but instead told me how to go into my files and folders and delete what needed to be deleted. I did as they said and it worked. So, you can mark this one however it needs to be marked, I won't be needing your help on this problem. I hope you didn't do much work on it already. Thank you for your assistance and your time. herosn3

Attachments:

Thank you herosn3 for your courtesy and thoughtfulness in letting us know that that you got the problem resolved.

Glad you got it sorted.

Best Regards

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI