This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

How To Uninstall Program (usb-to-pda)?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I tried using Control Panel's Add/Remove programs. I tried Remove.bat The files won't go away, and when I try to delete them I'm told that programs would break if I deleted the folders. My Palm V died a long time ago, so I no longer need this particular program. How do I get rid of all the files and all the registry entries for it?
Hi, Sorry to hear of the uninstall problem. There are usually 3 standard approaches to this sort of problem. 1 See if you can find an uninstall file for the programme concerned, you will have to search for the prog name or it may be named "unwise" in C:\Program Files\ Name of the program folder and if you are lucky you may find an executable that will do the job. 2 If this approach is not fruitful then it is sometimes best to install the programme again overwriting the existing files and after rebooting then trying to uninstall through Add and Remove Progs (or the info in 1 above.) 3 If you are still unlucky then visit the Programme's website and see if they have a specific uninstaller for download or can assist with the uninstall either directly or through their forum. Regards paws

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI