This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hi, all!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I was a classroom student at Tom Coyote a couple of years ago, and I'm pleased to be back. I've received help here on several occasions, and I hope to get to the point where I can give help as well as receive it. A little bit about me: my name is Bill, and I work for an IT company in the Washington, DC area. I have four kids, ranging in age from 18 to 28. I like to read, and I also like to do stuff outdoors – bicycling, hiking, kayaking, letterboxing. (If you don't know what letterboxing is, Google it. But I'll warn you, it can be addictive!) To the powers that be, thanks for readmitting me to the classroom, and I'll do my best to be a contributing member. Cheers! – Ganelon