This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hey all! :)

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi! I'm Lexi. No, I'm not 16, though the style of typing I use for my screen name may look as though I am. My capitalizations are not random and have personal significance. I am 23 and from New Jersey, the best place ever. I am relatively familiar with most computer operations, though the technical stuff confuses me (that's what you're here for!). I guarantee I'll ask a million questions because I like to learn. Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated. I just want to thank any and all of you that even take my inquiries into consideration. I think you are amazing! Thanks again and I look forward to meeting some of you! :notworthy:
Hi LeXi D, :wavey:

:welcome: I agree, these people here are amazing ! :D And boy, if you came to learn, you came to the right place !
That was very very nice introduction young lady, I am honored to make your acquaintance. I am quite certain your questions will get answered here, enjoy your stay with us! B)
Welcome LeXi D [external image: Posted Image]

I guarantee I'll ask a million questions because I like to learn.


Wow! Really?
That will really put a spike in our Forum Stats. (Just kidding)

Your questions and contributions are welcome.

We all look forward to opportunities to learn.

Best Regards
Welcome to WTT LeXi D. Great place to come for help, and also to learn - plenty to read if you look around the forum. Good luck and enjoy. Satchfan