This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Thank You LDTate

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

:rant: I was lucky enough to stumble onto this site while trying to figure out how to straighten out my computer. And REALLY lucky that LDTate responded to my post! Where did you learn this stuff? I had no idea what I was doing. I just followed your perfect instructions and now I am happily surfing the net again. What a pleasure. You have also inspired me to visit "The classroom". I don't know yet if I have what it takes, but I would like to help out someone else like you did for me, if I could. Great job and thanks again! :thumbup: (that picture with your name is a little scary though)
where did LDTate learn this stuff? He is a genius! That's how. Anyway, i'll use this post to say i'm back now. I've had a hard time recovering from my operation, it's still an open wound (they don't stitch it) and it's proving a pain in the ass (no pun intended) to heal. But i'll be on the lookout to help people's PC probs once again!