Again I cannot express my thanks enough to this site for the great work that all the *volunteers* do to help so MANY people on their *own* time. It amazes me each day that I visit these boards how much time is spent by these people helping others lost in internet land solve our mysterious hijackings. trojans and worms. I have learned so much from this forum and knowing that I am armed with this knowledge, I do not feel so helpless anymore. Matter of fact - the crapware scumbags have made me ticked off!!! Awwwwww, I love a battle. In the near future I would be very interested in joining the classroom to help fight the good fight. I have some spare time that I can put to better use other than doing laundry anyway - :P To all those that need help - PLEASE treat these people with respect. It may take a few days to get to you, but they will and IF your post gets lost, just make a nice note about it. They try VERY hard to help ALL who come here. I am hooked on this site and come all the time - to learn and observe, and WOW, the posts mount up daily with a barrage of new ones coming in. I made my donation, I want to join up……need I say more? :lol: Thanks for *teaching* me so many things. It's great to have my eyes opened up to the *terrors* of the internet world.