This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

new member intro

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi I am Henrik  (member name gotsaed) 

I just want to tell a little about myself - I am retired, autodidact and I do volunteer work teaching (other) elders how to use a computer. 

I live in Denmark 2 hours drive from Copenhagen.

The Danish state has decided that all citizens should recieve mail from the state electronically so everyone needs to be knowledge able about computers. This gives me a lot of volunteer work as well as some repair work cleaning malware and virus.

That is why it's so nice to be a member of a supportforum like Whatthetech and get help when I can't solve the problems myself.

 

Hi Henrik, and welcome to the WTT forums

:welcome:

 

Congratulations on the valuable work you do in your community.

 

Yes there is a great need for helping others to use computers effectively.

 

There is a lot of information here on the WTT site, that may be useful to you, and the folks who you help, so take a while to have a good look around.

 

If you need something here that you can't find, don't worry! just ask, and we will do our best to help.

Regards

paws