This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

LDTate is the MAN!

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I've been familiar with this site for about five years now. I had to use TomCoyote years ago and had to seek you out again this week.

Thanks to LDTate for helping RESOLVE my computer issues:
http://forums.whatthetech.com/greetingcard…top_t94642.html

Let's face it, I hope I don't become a regular here under these circumstances, but I will be sure to check out all of the other good things about the new What the Tech!

This is such a helpful, useful site, and the internet is a better, safer place because of everyone here that helps out.
I felt obligated to donate at least a little something (just sent some PayPal your way).
Thanks again to LDTate for sticking with me for several hours this evening… I'm thoroughly impressed and thankful.

As for me, I'm just a graphic and web designer in metro Detroit. I love baseball and gorillas and all things internet. Thanks for helping me out.
Feel free to check me out: www.kostandinos.com

PEACE!

I've been familiar with this site for about five years now. I had to use TomCoyote years ago and had to seek you out again this week.

Thanks to LDTate for helping RESOLVE my computer issues:
http://forums.whatthetech.com/greetingcard…top_t94642.html

Let's face it, I hope I don't become a regular here under these circumstances, but I will be sure to check out all of the other good things about the new What the Tech!

This is such a helpful, useful site, and the internet is a better, safer place because of everyone here that helps out.
I felt obligated to donate at least a little something (just sent some PayPal your way).
Thanks again to LDTate for sticking with me for several hours this evening… I'm thoroughly impressed and thankful.

As for me, I'm just a graphic and web designer in metro Detroit. I love baseball and gorillas and all things internet. Thanks for helping me out.
Feel free to check me out: www.kostandinos.com

PEACE!

Thank you for your donation and very kind comments. We are blessed to have GREAT people here that help others not only on the infections side but also on the hardware / software side.