This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

How to download video to IPOD nano

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi, I'm having so much trouble downloading video to my ipod (nano), I have windows Vista and Itunes [removed] . My Ipod is noot the new nano which comes with a video display screen to play movies, etc. It has a screen allright, but only to display ipod info, songs played , etc. This is the link I was using to download the video:
http://video.google.com/support/bin/answer…=1484&hl;=en
i have the video on the computer (25 mins duration) , can go up to step 6, but after that I can find the "Sync movies" box anywhere at all.
Plz help.

Thanks in advance :)
Older nano's aren't setup to support movies for a reason, they knew they were coming out with the video and wanted to promote those saying WOW! You can watch videos on this! Can you do that with your nano? and the answer is no, the older nano's weren't made for this. -Nick
Hi Nick, thanks so much for the info. My basic problem remains the same, i understand that my ipod is not made for video viewing, but the movie I wanted to download -I'm not bothered about the video part of it, I just need the audio, is there anyway i can just put the audio in (using some option , whatever), cuz the place I downloaded it from also doesnt have just the audio version. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.
Thanks DaChew, the video is a .wmv , opens with quicktime player, and is MPEG-4 Movie (.mp4). Thanks for the links, but I could'nt understand them. Is there anything with which i can directly convert the video into something just audio? Any help will be appreciated, thanks :)

Thanks DaChew, the video is a .wmv , opens with quicktime player, and is MPEG-4 Movie (.mp4). Thanks for the links, but I could'nt understand them. Is there anything with which i can directly convert the video into something just audio? Any help will be appreciated, thanks :)



I am using aimersoft ipod video converter, it can easily convert video audio for ipod with high quality, that's really nice, you can check it out here for free
http://www.aimersoft.com/ipod-video-converter.html

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI