This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

How to Take Videos Off Ipod Nano Without IPhoto

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I got the new ipod nano about a month ago. I can't seem to be able to get the videos I record off my nano while maintaining any kind of quality. I really don't want to buy iLife just for some little videos. And can anyone tell me if I can take still pictures with this. It just seems dumb that it is able to take video and not regular pictures.
I have absolutely no idea personally, but I did a search and found the following incase it helps:-
http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3837

As to taking photo's the answer is a simple No, at this stage anyway, but I wouldn't be surprised in some future firmware update that they amazingly added this feature, as seems to of been they're trick lately as opposed to releasing it all to start with, the best you can do here is to take a quick 10 second video then use software to break that video down to still frames, then take the frame you like the best, but apart from that I think your stuffed, at this stage at least.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI