This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

IPod touch playing on TV

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi Everyone I have an I Pod Touch.I go on to YouTube select a music vid and download it to Real Player.If I play it on the computer when it finishes I get select the next vid I want to play on the computer. My problem is.I can connect my IPod to my TV and play a music vid.When I select the one I was to play,it plays ok and the IPod picture stays at the start of the vid which is no problem.When the vid finishes the TV screen goes black and I have so select another vid to play.Also if I interrupt the vid it stops then goes to the start again.What I am trying to find out of how you play continuous vids on an IPod on your TV not have to change them after every song.The vids will not shuffle Thank you Mick
Hey mickjn, Sorry for the long wait. Which generation Ipod Touch have you got, and have you upgraded it to iPhone OS 3.1.3 ? Nahumi,

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI