This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Transferring Music from MP3 Player to Ipod

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi, WTT! I was wondering if you one could transfer music from a MP3 player to an Ipod without having to upload all the songs from the pc again. Denise
Hello Denise, Sorry for the late response. There is no option that I'm aware of, you'd have to use a PC as the go-between for the two devices. Regards, Ax
No, even though it didn't give me a quick fix. It did put my mind at ease. I don't own either but I just wanted to help a friend out. I was guessing that my friend would have to upload from the pc as she did for her mp3 player. So you were helpful regardless of the time it took to get a response. I just thank you for replying. Sincerely, Denise

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI