This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Vista 32-bit error

3 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi, I have Vista 32-bit Ultimate edition, and everytime I run either, Ulead video editing program, Quickcam album database for my logitech webcam, adobe premiere, or a bunch of other programs, I get an error similar to this: Problem signature Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: vstudio.exe Application Version: 11.0.0.0 Application Timestamp: 4619ef1b Fault Module Name: StackHash_03ef Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0 Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000 Exception Code: c0000005 Exception Offset: 0c000a57 OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.256.1 Locale ID: 4105 Additional Information 1: 03ef Additional Information 2: 76fb0b771e8a044a308c61f623ad1674 Additional Information 3: a866 Additional Information 4: 87fcce5915ebda8be73d021f53e69867 Now, various info changes, but what I've noticed, is it's ALWAYS an StackHash_xxxx errror… I've searched and searched and searched, but nothing seems to have fixed my problem. I've uninstalled IE7 Pro, ESET Home Security (NOD32), as well as quicktime, and microsoft silverlight. I've disabled DEP, and ran things in administrative mode. If there is something that ANYONE can do to help, to avoid a fresh install, please let me know Regards, Barqers
Here are some more error reports: Problem signature Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: Adobe Premiere Pro.exe Application Version: 3.0.0.0 Application Timestamp: 465d3f5e Fault Module Name: StackHash_03ef Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0 Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000 Exception Code: c0000005 Exception Offset: 0800d2ba OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.256.1 Locale ID: 4105 Additional Information 1: 03ef Additional Information 2: 76fb0b771e8a044a308c61f623ad1674 Additional Information 3: a866 Additional Information 4: 87fcce5915ebda8be73d021f53e69867 Problem signature Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: Bridge.exe Application Version: 2.0.0.975 Application Timestamp: 45f8aa7c Fault Module Name: StackHash_4edb Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0 Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000 Exception Code: c0000005 Exception Offset: 08002846 OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.256.1 Locale ID: 4105 Additional Information 1: 4edb Additional Information 2: 9240e826603dd5a3076c4757e237232f Additional Information 3: 5610 Additional Information 4: bbaf31bfcbfe49aeca342cbd807d38a4 Extra information about the problem Bucket ID: 775107749
Here are some more error reports: Problem signature Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: Adobe Premiere Pro.exe Application Version: 3.0.0.0 Application Timestamp: 465d3f5e Fault Module Name: StackHash_03ef Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0 Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000 Exception Code: c0000005 Exception Offset: 0800d2ba OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.256.1 Locale ID: 4105 Additional Information 1: 03ef Additional Information 2: 76fb0b771e8a044a308c61f623ad1674 Additional Information 3: a866 Additional Information 4: 87fcce5915ebda8be73d021f53e69867 Problem signature Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: Bridge.exe Application Version: 2.0.0.975 Application Timestamp: 45f8aa7c Fault Module Name: StackHash_4edb Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0 Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000 Exception Code: c0000005 Exception Offset: 08002846 OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.256.1 Locale ID: 4105 Additional Information 1: 4edb Additional Information 2: 9240e826603dd5a3076c4757e237232f Additional Information 3: 5610 Additional Information 4: bbaf31bfcbfe49aeca342cbd807d38a4 Extra information about the problem Bucket ID: 775107749
Hi Barqers I have no knowledge of those errors or the programs in conjunction with Vista. But most appcrashes are due to faulty or wrong drivers. Try makers homepage for drivers or Vista forums. sorry I can't be of further help. Regards Abydos
Well. It's just that it's the same fault module each time for different programs. So I don't see how it could be a driver issue unless it's a universal driver, relevant to all programs. The question would be, which driver? I've fully updated vista, I've fulled updated all programs, and I have no idea what to do from this point on. If anyone has any leads, let me know. Thanks, Barqers
Um, it seems to be only video editing software that I have issues with. So if there was a universal module for all these programs, then that could possible be a fix? François
hi to all..

i have the same problem..

i am using Vista Home premium sp2 32bit

Application crash Adobe Premiere Pro CS3


Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: Adobe Premiere Pro.exe
Application Version: 3.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 465d3f5e
Fault Module Name: CoolType.dll
Fault Module Version: 5.4.15.1
Fault Module Timestamp: 45dd5915
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 000a2a98
OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: fd00
Additional Information 2: ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160
Additional Information 3: fd00
Additional Information 4: ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160

Read our privacy statement:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=501…mp;clcid=0x0409

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI