This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

MS Visual C++ Debug Library

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

This issue is on a Lenovo laptop, Model 3000 N100 running XP Pro SP3. Every time I boot, or reboot, the computer, I get the following message:. 1. Debug Error! Program C:\Windows\system32\rkqfmelw\atisvc_ccvbhhg.exe Module: C:\Windows\system32\rkqfmelw\Director_eqqfuzu.dll Run-Time Check Failure #2 - Stack around the variable 'CacheManager' was corrupted. (Press Retry to debug the application) Pressing Retry gives me the following: Debug Assertion Failed! Program c:\windows\systemew\rkqfmelw\attisvc_ccvbhhg.exe File c:\wtl80\include\atlctrls.h Line: 2838 Pressing "Ignore" gives me the same message as #1 except the Run-Time check failure variable is now: 'versionchar', then press ignore again and get same message with run-time check failure variable now: 'vPostData', then press ignore and get same message with run-time check failure variable now being: 'bstrContentType', then press ignore and get message withrun-time check failure now being: 'vHeaders', then press ignore and get message with run-time check failure now of: 'pDocument', then ignore and run-time check failure is: 'Proxy". Pressing ignore one more time gets rid of the message box and everthing seems to work fine on the computer. Is this a major issue, and how do I correct it? I have uninstalled Microsoft Visual C++ and still get the same messages. Thanks for any help with this. It is a nuisance each time I boot the computer.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI