This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Need to save MS Works Calendar data

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I want to be able to save the data from my MS Works Calendar and I know there is a place to locate that data and copy it to a disk, but I don't know how to find it. Please help, thanks!
hi and welcome to the WTT forums :welcome: To save your MS Works Calendar, have you tried this? 1 Open Calendar 2 Click on File 3 Click on Export 4 Click on vCalendar, or HTML or Tab Delimited (according to what you want) 5 Click on dates to select 6 Click on radio button ( to select) "All Appointments" 7 Click on OK 8 In the "Save As" dialog box select the information you need in: 9 "Save in" (You can select external media here if you wish, I.E. floppy disc ,thumb drive, CD etc .or just somewhere handy on your hard drive) 10 "File name" 11 "Save as type" 12 Click on OK Let us know how you go Regards paws

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI