This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

MS Office Files on 2007

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello, Can anyone advise me whther files created in Microsoft Office 2007 (Excel & Word) can be read in Office for the Mac, subsequently edited and saved and then re-read (and edited if required) back on the PC version? Many Thanks, Norman
Hi Norman
Yes if its a modern MAC
see here:
http://www.apple.com/macosx/compatibility/
Here's an extract

A native version of Microsoft Office is available for Mac OS X, and it features a Mac-friendly interface that lets you create documents with Word, presentations with PowerPoint, and spreadsheets with Excel just like on a Windows PC. It’s compatible with Microsoft Office for Windows, so you can easily share documents with friends and colleagues.
:


Regards
paws
Hello Paws, Well that's sorted then. Thank you for your help, I'll send you a bone right away! Currently I'm agonising as to whether,after all my years using a PC, I should change to an Apple computer. I fancy the 27" iMac all in one. Best Wishes, Norman
Hello Again Paws, I'm a little bit confused. Did you mean the computer is a nice piece of kit or were you referring to the bone? :woot: Regards, Norman

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI