This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Deleted a month in excel

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I was trying to put March in my Excel program and just noticed today that January is blank, I must have erased it by mistake. I keep track of all my expenses. Is there anyway to get it back?
Assuming you saved\closed the sheet before noticing then it has gone, if you hadn't then just use the undo option until it returns, otherwise as above, it's gone, the only chance you have is if you have an older back up somewhere, you could then add that info back into the new sheet, otherwise I don't think there is any way.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI