This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Public Calendar

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this or if there is even any body who can answer my question, but….. I have created a public calendar in Microsoft Outlook through our exchange server. We have three people who can make changes to the calendar and I would like to know if there is a way to track those changes. Things keep coming up missing or something gets moved around. I know I'm not doing it, so that leaves two other culprits. If anyone has any ideas, I sure would appreciate some input! Sherrie

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI