Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93085 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

outlook express 6

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 roxspin

roxspin

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 11:16 AM

I am using outlook express 6. the problem i'm getting is this: An unknown error has occurred. Subject 'a picture for you', Account: 'Margi', Server: '127.0.0.1', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '554 Mailbox unavailable.', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 554, Error Number: 0x800CCC6F what the heck does that mean?? :pullhair: i am using ypop so i can use my regular yahoo email on outlook. maybe someone knows what's going on.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 wermojo

wermojo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 09:48 AM

I'm experiencing the same problem that you are. Did you figure out how to resolve it?

#3 Doug

Doug

Retired Administrator -Tech Team

• Tech Team
  • 10,057 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 11:39 AM

Server: '127.0.0.1' <-- this is a reference to your own machine's address to itself.
_________________________All machines route to themselves using that address.

You both may be dealing with a type of email born malware - Subject: "A picture for you".

I'd highly recommend that you both head over to the malware removal forum and post your machine's HJT Log.

Doug
The help you receive here is free.
If you wish, you may Donate to help keep us online.