This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Been around for a while, but this is my first official Hello

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi there. I've joined WTT in January this year, after my computer was attacked by a virus called Virtumonde. And as I was searching for information on the virus, I stumbled on to this site. Hooray! :woot: A brief introduction… My name is Erina. I live in a small college town at the south of Japan. I was borned in Tokyo, but my parents moved around a lot when I was young. At 12, I moved to Zambia, where I stayed until the end of Junior High and that's where I learned my English. (Funny, huh? learning English in Africa LOL) It's bad, I know, to have to go through all this. At times, you feel so helpless, it's frustrating. But consider this a two-sided thing. You have an opportunity to meet a lot of good people. The staffs here are incredibly nice. They've been very patient with my novice computer skill and I'm so grateful. :notworthy: Hope you all get what you were looking for here. I certainly did :lol: -Erina
Hi az0028 / Erina :welcome: or re-welcome if you like B) Interesting places. Its always nice to travel to other countries which are so unlike ones own (for me anyways :D ) Regards Abydos