This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello to everyone at the WTT forums :)

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello everyone at the WTT forums ;)

 

I've came here to take the malware removal course. After trying to get a spot in the BC one (Seriously, I've been waiting for months there) I decided that i'd try to get into one here :)

 

 

I know quite a bit about programming and hardware, and I don't blink when anyone needs some help (Okay, maybe i'm exaggerating a little, lol). I currently live in Ontario, Canada. I also enjoy PC gaming and it is one of my major hobbies. And that's pretty much it.

 

Oh, and my first language is english, but I am currently studying Japanese :)

 

 

-Jman005

Hi jman005 and welcome to WTT :wavey:

 

I've came here to take the malware removal course.

 

If you haven’t already applied, head to the Malware Classroom and apply there. If you are accepted, you'll get expert training.

Whatever the outcome, have a good look around all the forums and if you don't understand something or have a question, just ask: the natives are very friendly here and always willing to help!! :)

Good luck with your application.

Satchfan (Nina)

Hi jman005 and welcome to WTT :wavey:

 

I've came here to take the malware removal course.

 

If you haven’t already applied, head to the Malware Classroom and apply there. If you are accepted, you'll get expert training.

Whatever the outcome, have a good look around all the forums and if you don't understand something or have a question, just ask: the natives are very friendly here and always willing to help!! :)

Good luck with your application.

Satchfan (Nina)

Thank you for the warm welcome :)

 

I currently do not meet the age requirement, so I'll come back when I do :)

 

Thanks,

 

-Jman005

I currently do not meet the age requirement, so I'll come back when I do :)

 

Please do, you'll be more than welcome to apply again.

 

Meanwhile, enjoy the forum; it's friendly and welcomes users of all ages and experience.

 

Regards

 

Satchfan

 

I currently do not meet the age requirement, so I'll come back when I do :)

 

Please do, you'll be more than welcome to apply again.

 

Meanwhile, enjoy the forum; it's friendly and welcomes users of all ages and experience.

 

Regards

 

Satchfan

 

Thanks, I'll hang around the forum a bit :thumbup: