Deejay100six
Topic Starter
Hi everyone,
my name is Dave and I found your site from a link at Malware removal.com. I'm quite sure i've been here before a very long time ago but seems I didn't register, i've pretty much always used the same username at the forum sites I am registered with.
My online "career" started at Techsupportforum and to this day i'm an active member of the microsoft technical support team. I don't profess to be an expert as i've stumbled through lots of different computer related subjects but never really stuck any of them out to their conclusion, I get bored very easily. I have learned a lot during my time at TSF by trying to answer posts that I knew the answers to and researching the ones I wasn't sure about by using my best friend……Google.
In September 2008 I joined up with an old friend from TSF to help build a new tech support site, tnthelpforum.com. My friend and I had a couple of "misunderstandings" and I was reduced from admin to Microsoft team member and eventually down to ordinary registered user. After being offline for over a year because of financial difficulties, ie, couldn't afford a connection, i'm getting back into the swing of it now and trying to rebuild my cred at TnT.
I've tried a couple of times to settle into the process of learning the art of malware removal and been relieved of my position at TSF academy and MRU both times for inactivity with an invitation to reapply when I thought my situation may allow me to complete the course. Since then I have been a member of the spyware info forums boot camp but again because of my lack of an active connection have not got past the first couple of practice logs. Now i'm back online, ( hopefully permanently ) I decided to reapply to MRU and am awaiting a reply from them.
So there you have it, thats me in a ( somewhat large ) nutshell. Sorry to be telling you all my life story but I read Joe Hobarts posting guide earlier and I agree, honesty is the best policy.
Ok, i'll get my head down now and try to answer some posts.
I can only do my best though. 