This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Introduction

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi all,

 

A simple intro of myself. Iam new here, iam 35 male and I work in a mailroom centre. I was infected with virus myself a year back and was told to throw away my pc. At that time I was clueless that there were people who help others free. And the curiosity has led me here to learn more and help others in need.

 

Ive applied for freshmen but was denied. All of us has to start somewhere. I have to have experience if I had the chance to learn somewhere. Everyone has to start from somewhere.. I have the time to commit. But am I experienced in this? Nope. That's why this application. But anywho I like this forum and glad to be a part of it. I'll learn more by reading up on the forum. Thanks for having me!

 

 

Best Regards,

Ben

Hi Ben

 

Glad you're enjoying the forum.

 

As you say, there's a lot to read and learn here but don't be afraid to ask if you have a question because it's also a friendly and approachable forum with members ready to help each other.

 

Nina