Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Blocked Items in IE 7

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 colliegirl

colliegirl

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 02:59 PM

HI I have been having trouble with IE7 and had to install Firefox as a backup when IE 7 won't work. Not sure why it doesn't work but at times it hangs, doesn't go to a page on a site I am in etc. Very frustrating. Not sure you guys can help me with this as I have no idea what to tell you about it etc. But I have noticed recently that my button for blocking pop ups etc. has been reset, I only thought why it didn't reset when I was up to 80 blocks only the other day and then wham it went back to 0 and of course I have 5 blocked now. I didn't do anything does anyone know why it did this. I know it is probably something simple. Go figure. BTW love the emoticon with the head against the wall I want it, I want it. Cheers Tina

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Abydos

Abydos

WTT Tech Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 05:26 PM

Hi Colliegirl Sorry you got troubles with IE7. I'm sure someone will come along with the knowledge to help you out with your issues regarding IE7. However, I can see that you have posted in the malware removal forum. So at this point it wouldn't be wise to change anything on your machine, other than what the malware expert tells you. This is mostly due to the fact that changes can and will alter the outcome of the various tools they use. But once done, I am sure someone will adress your issues with IE7, if it still exist after you get a clean bill from the malware experts. Best of lucks with your malware removal. Regards Abydos

Abydos

Asking for Technical Help

Preventing Malware Slow PC? Recovery Console!

"I am not young enough to know everything" - Oscar Wilde

#3 colliegirl

colliegirl

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 06:55 PM

Hi Abydos and thanks for your reply I do understand where you are coming from and I shall wait. It is not that urgent I was just wondering why it would reset the blocked pop ups back to 0. Mind you it could be a standard thing with IE, like I'd know <_< Thanks for such a quick response I am impressed with all you guys and girls. Cheers Colliegirl