HI I have been having trouble with IE7 and had to install Firefox as a backup when IE 7 won't work. Not sure why it doesn't work but at times it hangs, doesn't go to a page on a site I am in etc. Very frustrating. Not sure you guys can help me with this as I have no idea what to tell you about it etc.
But I have noticed recently that my button for blocking pop ups etc. has been reset, I only thought why it didn't reset when I was up to 80 blocks only the other day and then wham it went back to 0 and of course I have 5 blocked now. I didn't do anything does anyone know why it did this. I know it is probably something simple. Go figure.
BTW love the emoticon with the head against the wall I want it, I want it.
Cheers Tina
Hi Colliegirl
Sorry you got troubles with IE7. I'm sure someone will come along with the knowledge to help you out with your issues regarding IE7.
However, I can see that you have posted in the malware removal forum. So at this point it wouldn't be wise to change anything on your machine, other than what the malware expert tells you. This is mostly due to the fact that changes can and will alter the outcome of the various tools they use.
But once done, I am sure someone will adress your issues with IE7, if it still exist after you get a clean bill from the malware experts.
Best of lucks with your malware removal.
Regards Abydos
Hi Abydos and thanks for your reply I do understand where you are coming from and I shall wait. It is not that urgent I was just wondering why it would reset the blocked pop ups back to 0. Mind you it could be a standard thing with IE, like I'd know <_<
Thanks for such a quick response I am impressed with all you guys and girls. Cheers Colliegirl
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI