This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

yo ho and hello!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi! I'm a Mac (user). and I'm a PC (user). I enjoy videogames and long walks to the fridge. I find that I'm the kind of girl to pick up new things rather quick and not be afraid to ask a perfect stranger for the time. I'm looking for a smart person with good skills in tech support. Lawl. Just kidding, but no, I really do play games, pick things up fast and ask strangers for the time. I'm joing what the tech to gain some insightful advice, make a few pals maybe and fix my tin can.
Hi Kirsten And :welcome: Much to read and learn here B) I can see that you already have posted an issue. Sadly I can't respond to that, dunno much about vista…… But I am sure someone will respond soon enough, so just be patient. Regards Abydos