This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello! I'm new here

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi, I am a 41 y/o guy interested in learning computers. I love to work on the computer all the time and hope I can learn something new here. :popcorn:

JOHNEMT23
Hello John, [external image: Posted Image]

You have found the right place at the correct time. Would you like to apply to maybe join the Malware Classroom? Fighting Malware is a rewarding profession for a young person like you to attempt.

If you would, have a browse to familiarize yourself with the way to go. If not to your liking, you are free to post here, or help if you can on all sub-forums, but not the HJT forum as they are the accredited experts.

Enjoy the forum, there is so much to read and learn here.

Post if you need more help.

kind regards,