Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Hello

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Chemg

Chemg

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:Electronics, Science, Space, Cooking, Cars, Video Games

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:34 AM

I'm Chemg and I'm a new member of What the Tech. I've been using and taking apart computers for about 20 years. I currently work in healthcare doing Human Simulation. It's pretty cool and they can do just about anything a real person can do. They are computer based and a blast to work with. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I like to work on cars, electronics, and just about anything else. I'm always looking to learn more. I collect any used electronics because I like to try and re-purpose, reuse parts, or build new things from them. I've helped many people with network issues and other computer related issues. A friend came to me once to help him with his computer. It was outside of the realm that I know so I turned to a forum much like this one. I couldn't believe how helpful and polite they were. Having worked with computers for many years I know some tech people can be off-putting. I wanted to learn more about what they did and thought it would be great to return the favor and help others. So I'm hoping to learn more about malware and make some new friends.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 frankjr

frankjr

Silver Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:52 AM

Hello Chemg! Welcome to What The Tech :D
Posted Image