This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

New to this site, and most tech forums in General

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi all, My name is James, and I have been around computers off and on for about 10 years. I have just recently begun to learn more seriously, as I have just recently started a small computer repair business with a (more experienced) friend. Unfortunately, my friend is a good technician, but quite the horrible teacher, so I am left to self-teaching. I'm still learning some of the things that might be common knowledge to many techs, but so far I pick things up pretty quickly. I am really glad to be a part of forums like this, because reading topics is a fantastic way to learn, as real world situations are being discussed, as opposed to by-the-book explanations.
Hi James and welcome to the WTT forums. :welcome: There's a lot going on so take a while to have a good look around, If you need anything just ask. I've noticed some of your posts…….well done All good wishes for success with your repair business. If your business is anything like mine, you will not go short of customers! Regards paws
:wavey: Hi James. Welcome to WTT. I'm sure you'll learn a lot from this forum as there is a wealth of information here. Good luck with your business venture. Kind regards Satchfan