This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Just not geeky enough

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi there all I've been looking for a good forum to fill my cavernous 'lack of knowledge' for sometime, but always failed to get around to it. Obviously I have now got around to it and in the process thought I'd say hi to everyone. I quite comfortable with technology and am actually the "go to man" at my work when people have an issue, which I can usually fix it. However, I fully accpet I'm still only rung three of a very tall ladder and there's a lot lot lot lot more I could learn and there's plenty of techie issues that befuddle me and leave me frustrated. Like recently I've been having problems networking a friends PC printer and am at the end of my tether. I also have some long term projects in mind so have joined here to get into the swing of learning the next stages up from where I already am. I look forward to picking your brains and hopefully becoming a good contributing member!! Cheers
:welcome:

It's a constant process for all of us, learning all the time.

While there are some features available in Forums for general reading and education such as Tech Tips and Security - Best Practices, much of the discovery and learning occurs in specific problem-solving in Topic Threads where the collaboration of knowledgeable Techs can assist with solutions.

I hope you enjoy reading and learning around these forums. Use the Search function to read what may already be available, and feel free to ask your questions as needed.

If you are able to help in the Tech software and hardware forums, you are welcome to contribute.
Only WTT certified helpers are allowed to provide assistance in the Infections Removal Forum.

Best Regards
:wavey: Hi MrJuggles You.ve joined a great forum - lots of friendly people and loads to learn, so as Doug says, have a good look around and enjoy. Kind regards Satchfan